Spring Game Friday April 23rd

MidtownJacket

Staff member
What exactly do you mean by "clear whisky" ? ;)
Say What Golden State Warriors GIF by ESPN

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Make sure to open and read email regarding the Spring Game. YOU HAVE TO REGISTER

"As a Georgia Tech Football season ticket member you are invited to attend the 2021 spring football game, which is set for Friday, April 23 at 6 p.m. You must pre-register to receive tickets for the game and admission will be limited to Georgia Tech football season ticket members and students.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER by 5pm on April 16th

Your GT Ticket Account Number" this will be in your email

Make sure to open and read email regarding the Spring Game. YOU HAVE TO REGISTER

"As a Georgia Tech Football season ticket member you are invited to attend the 2021 spring football game, which is set for Friday, April 23 at 6 p.m. You must pre-register to receive tickets for the game and admission will be limited to Georgia Tech football season ticket members and students.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER by 5pm on April 16th

Your GT Ticket Account Number" this will be in your email
I plan on going, if the weather is decent, so I am not asking for myself, but I wonder if a ST holder can register and then give his tickets to someone else.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Well hell, so much for growing the fan base.

Go Jackets!
If you are 30 plus year AT contributor, but live too far from ATL for it to make sense to buy season tickets, what does the GTAA do for you? Nothing.

I have raised this issue with the GTAA before, and what have they done about it? Nothing.

But they still want your money. Real gratitude on their part.

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Jacketup, I am in the same boat. I live near Columbia, SC, am retired and it is difficult if not near impossible for me to make a commitment to buy season tickets and drive 500 miles round trip 6 or 7 times a season to see my beloved Jackets. I was hoping to put a trip together to come see my brother, who I have not seen for a year now due to government restrictions and take in the Spring game. Something we have done together for as long as I can remember. I guess that plan just got blown up. Oh well I can watch it on TV and Facetime my brother once again. Just won't be the same but it is what it is.

Go Jackets!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Jacketup, I am in the same boat. I live near Columbia, SC, am retired and it is difficult if not near impossible for me to make a commitment to buy season tickets and drive 500 miles round trip 6 or 7 times a season to see my beloved Jackets. I was hoping to put a trip together to come see my brother, who I have not seen for a year now due to government restrictions and take in the Spring game. Something we have done together for as long as I can remember. I guess that plan just got blown up. Oh well I can watch it on TV and Facetime my brother once again. Just won't be the same but it is what it is.

Go Jackets!
It definitely stinks that the spring game won't be open to everyone. Perhaps there is a Season Ticket Holder who has extras or would donate to you and others.

Either way, I wouldn't blame GT for your choice to not see your brother. Not sure if that's what you meant with your post, so apologies if I misinterpreted. I think you should still visit him if that is important to you, and you can potentially still watch the game together Live or on TV.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Go Jackets!

It definitely stinks that the spring game won't be open to everyone. Perhaps there is a Season Ticket Holder who has extras or would donate to you and others.

Either way, I wouldn't blame GT for your choice to not see your brother. Not sure if that's what you meant with your post, so apologies if I misinterpreted. I think you should still visit him if that is important to you, and you can potentially still watch the game together Live or on TV.
If it's possible to transfer (or for me to print/handoff), then my spring game tickets are yours @Jerry the Jacket (or anyone else if Jerry can't go).

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
It’s easier to complain about thne GTAA than ask for extra tickets.
I think they spelled out their guidelines pretty clearly. I could call and make a request but my experience has been they are not too flexible. But your right, I should not *****. I do think that not allowing non season ticket holders to attend misses an opportunity to promote Georgia Tech to the general public. We could always use more support. It seemed like not too long ago that was a point of emphasis.

Go Jackets!