Spring Game 2013?

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Does anybody have or does anyone know where I can watch the spring game from last year in its entirety?

GT_Johnnybodkin

Jolly Good Fellow
Message me your email address... I'm pretty sure I have it on my hard drive at home... I can send it to you after work

(Assuming no one else references a streaming copy before 6PM CST)

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I really like JT's awareness in the pocket. He's elusive and that seems to buy him more time. I especially liked his effectiveness with the short passes. Maybe I'm just drunk off the Kool Aid, but I think this kid is gonna do some great work this year.

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Thanks, Longest.
I hadn't seen the fall scrimmage. JT misses some triple option there.

Fearless predictions for 2014:
* Our two offensive surprise players will be Perkins and Snoddy.
* Our most consistent offensive player next year will be Shaq Mason
* JT's pass completion percentage will be at or below Vad's in 2013 and the same people who called for Jaybo to start over Nesbitt will call for Byerly over Justin during some frustrating portions of the season.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Thanks, Longest.
I hadn't seen the fall scrimmage. JT misses some triple option there.

Fearless predictions for 2014:
* Our two offensive surprise players will be Perkins and Snoddy.
* Our most consistent offensive player next year will be Shaq Mason
* JT's pass completion percentage will be at or below Vad's in 2013 and the same people who called for Jaybo to start over Nesbitt will call for Byerly over Justin during some frustrating portions of the season.

I agree with all of these except JT's completion%. Only Nesbitt 08 and 10 had lower completion % than 2013 Vad, and Nesbitt threw a lot fewer short routes. Regardless, I think that there will still be people calling for Byerly.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
After seeing how the season went it was cool to watch those video. Really shock to see how much they passed with Vad and not much option. Just about all the problems we saw this past season showed up on film. I still say the key to this season will be the play of G-C-G. If they play well then we will have a good season, if they don't we won't. Not as concerned with JT passing as I was before. He still has to footwork, but has enough of an arm that if the o line will give him a little time and if he will set his feet he will be ok. I don't know if I saw him set his feet at all in the above videos.