"Sports Writers" Don't Believe in Us

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I like how the picks take into account only how Georgia is playing and not Tech. Like if Georgia just throws theirs helmets out there they are going to win.

Let's show'em otherwise.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Not one of those guys polled covers Tech on anything close to a regular basis. Emerson is the Georgia beat writer for the Telegraph. They didn't even ask Stan Awtrey, who does the bulk of their Tech coverage, unless they did and he begged off. The MDJ barely travels outside Cobb County to cover anything, unless something has changed in the last decade.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
If I just looked at the past history of the series, I would probably agree. We have been snake bit lately.

This is the year to break the cycle!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Not one of those guys polled covers Tech on anything close to a regular basis. Emerson is the Georgia beat writer for the Telegraph. They didn't even ask Stan Awtrey, who does the bulk of their Tech coverage, unless they did and he begged off. The MDJ barely travels outside Cobb County to cover anything, unless something has changed in the last decade.

fwiw, Stan's pick is in the list, and he picked us to win.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Alot of ga fans were talkin trash but after blowing out pitt, va, and then nc state. They started getting a little worried. Then the Clemson blowout, now their saying it could be a shoot out

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Great, this will make our win even sweeter, something special about this team, they believe they are going to win and are very resilient.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Awtrey sucks compared to Coley Harvey's work when he was at The Telegraph. Shanks is a dwag homer, hates Richt, though. Shirley is a Clemson grad. The guy from Marrietta is an idiot and I have no idea who he is.