Something to wet your offseason whistle

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Vic Alexander will play day one and the only projects I see in The class are Cooksey and S. Morgan.

I actually think Scott is more day 1 ready than others anticipate...I could see him playing this year.

Sellers, Dotson, Brad Morgan need time IMO...Glanton as well.

Dorian Walker will also need to get more comfortable at DB...but the skill set is there.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
The Days/Laskey platoon at BB worked out so well I wonder if we'll have a Leggett/Weimerskirch platoon there. No one mentioned #21 as a possible true frosh player above.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
No, it's not btw, if we're talking about whistles. You, or the op, may be confusing "wet your whistle" and "whet your appetite" which are somewhat opposite reactions to want.

Yep. You wet your whistle. Or someone else's if you choose. Not here to judge someone's proclivities.
Your whet your appetite.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
2015 Class starts with speed and quickness with some already looking like players next year, most the following year and all after that. Just add some chicken to their bones and coach will have some serious weapons. We have athletes from top to bottom!

Gosh, Ratliff looks special - so fast - and efficient in cuts. His 55 yd pass was on the button. Here's to hope.