Somehow I missed this on Derrick Moore?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
it came out in 2008, I actually found some references to it on ST, but the links were all dead.

Tried looking on TVLand but they don't have episodes acrhived and the mighty amazon didn't have anything either.. Will have to search on the roku later tonight.

If anyone else has a copy - let us know

MidtownJacket

Staff member
different link the GT put together with BG doing a retrospective on him - I think someone else posted this a while back but still sharing:

dmurdock

Jolly Good Fellow
That show was my introduction to DM. Didn't know anything about him beforehand, but after watching that show my ears perked up whenever I heard his name. Don't really remember much about the show but do remember coming away feeling pretty good about having DM as part of the GT family.

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
He's really super down to earth. I've coached his daughter in golf for 4 years (she's pretty good too). I really don't think he knows how much we as Tech fans view him in high esteem. When I talk to him, I honestly forget that he is a GT celebrity. I've coached football, baseball, and golf for 15 years, and he's honestly one of the best parents I've come across.