Some to ask Skov about -- virtual reality game prep

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
amazing results and advancement. It seems it could be used for several positions, particularly on defense, Safety, LB. It is observing films in spades. Seems it would would really benefit a 3O QB.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Very cool read I think they could sell something similar to ESPN for their breakdown shows like NFL Live to show the headset feed as they talk through their pundit points.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
Very cool read I think they could sell something similar to ESPN for their breakdown shows like NFL Live to show the headset feed as they talk through their pundit points.

since it was developed in silicon valley, it's more likely that they develop it into a social media platform, go public at an insane valuation, and then implement some super creepy mods to generate...you know, any revenue at all. Ya, I'm jealous. Wish GT would step up its football related tech (like FSU biometrics or Stanford's VR).

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
since it was developed in silicon valley, it's more likely that they develop it into a social media platform, go public at an insane valuation, and then implement some super creepy mods to generate...you know, any revenue at all. Ya, I'm jealous. Wish GT would step up its football related tech (like FSU biometrics or Stanford's VR).
Me too. Embarrassing especially when it is FSU. Not so much Stanford.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
curious if positions other than QB use it.. from reading the article it sounds like no (as each positions would have to have separate film cuts for every play) but it is a cool piece of tech