Some JT film from this year

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
I asked PJ back in 2009 on the radio show about who runs it faster and he more or less said, "The people who think Navy run it faster are morons. Jon Dwyer is super fast, so it's not surprising that GT runs it faster."

To that point, watch some games from back in 2008-2009 and notice how deep JD sits. All the B-Backs we had after him sit closer to the QB, about 3 yards back. JD had to sit so deep because he got to the mesh point so quickly.

Also, notice all the pictures of JT pitching this year. He's pitching with his thumb up which is contrary to how one might think a QB might pitch. To illustrate, take a ball, do your best JT impersonation, and pitch it. Try again, and try to pitch it four yards. Notice the orientation of your thumb. More than likely, it's pointing down. Also, it's tumbling end over end very quickly. This is particularly bad; think about the poor A-Back who might have to handle a hot pitch on a rainy day where the ball is tumbling over and over quickly. Try doing your JT impersonation again, but push the ball out while keeping your thumb up. It'll take some practice but the ball won't tumble as rapidly. If you watch the youtube clips of Justin's pitches you'll notice that it doesn't look anything like a "thumbs up" type of pitch. Very interestingly, Keenan Reynolds of Navy looks like he's using a thumb down technique.

Squints

Helluva Engineer
Why do these always have to be mainstream rap videos? I feel like making one set to King Crimson, just to be rebel.

Or maybe one with just, I don't know, the calls or audio from the game footage. To my knowledge that'd be the first of its kind.

I'd much rather have this than another highlight video with Fallout Boy.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
He certainly was the playmaker that we HAVE to have in this offense.Notice how on the majority of shown passes he is pressured and needs "make the play" somehow.
I'm afraid next yr he will be a marked man (esp at first) with all the unproven backs playing with him not to mention WRs also.