Softball

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
With the changes in conference alignment , if she stays a while there will be a tough travel schedule. several of the Oregon softball players have been posting the last two days
She’s from Lincoln, Nebraska. Don’t think she’ll mind traveling to the B1G schools. However, I’m pretty sure that’s not happening until 2024, so she’ll probably be done anyway.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
She’s from Lincoln, Nebraska. Don’t think she’ll mind traveling to the B1G schools. However, I’m pretty sure that’s not happening until 2024, so she’ll probably be done anyway.
Good. hope she has a good year before the travel starts. she was great for GT.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

2024 | First Base | Right Handed Pitcher(70-73 mph on 2 seam fastball; throws a 4seam, a change up & a knuckle curve) | Second Base// Bats: LH
LILLIAN MARTINEAU
Georgia Tech
ATLANTA, GA, NCAA I
Lewis S. Mills High School
BURLINGTON, CT
All-Academic Team
BRISTOL, CT,
5'9'' | 153 lbs

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
The new season and the GT Softball team is in Clearwater, FL for an early season tournament. The record so far this year is not stellar, but the young women are playing hard. Lost to Stanford and LSU yesterday in a doubleheader against two top 20 teams. Another double header today.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Seems we need to iron out a few things on the defensive side of the ball. Pitching needs to sharpen up a bit. I hope these girls keep their head up and keep fighting.