So will the starters stay the same?

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Is anybody hurt? Did Alcorn game show enough of a player to move him up or down? Is Cooper back? All the inquiring minds want to know.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yeah from the interview this am I think Cooper is out this week unless something crazy happens in practice.

I would guess KB gets the start, but we rotate as BBack a fair amount next week.

Think the rest of the O stays the same.. No clue on D, I would think the practice week makes a bigger impact for them than on O.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Who is the holder? I thought I saw our walk-on QB holding at some point. I think CPJ has mentioned the punter and Stewart but I was one of those who could not make out the numbers from the stadium seats.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
KB. Will be at B.B. and BK at K. There might be a change with the starting oline. Cpj said last week WB will start just a matter of where. He could move back to G and somebody else start at T

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I like the idea of a backup QB holding ... First, he's a good athlete probably with good hand-eye coordination. Second, you never know if he can make something out of nothing on a bad snap or something. Third, it leaves open lots of possibilities for a fake (and the defense has to respect that).

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
What concerned me the most going forward was that Lee had a massive wrapping on his right ankle. He did ok, but he didn't seem to have his usual speed to the second level. I hope this hasn't been aggravated and that he can take the field normally this Saturday.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I like the idea of a backup QB holding ... First, he's a good athlete probably with good hand-eye coordination. Second, you never know if he can make something out of nothing on a bad snap or something. Third, it leaves open lots of possibilities for a fake (and the defense has to respect that).
Lucas was the main holder I think