So proud of these young men

Butler22

Georgia Tech Fan
was down at GT today and ran into many of our young men. I am so impressed with the caliber of character our coaches have brought into our program.

Well-spoken, respectful, intelligent are a couple of words I would use to describe their character. Once again, PJ and staff renews my faith in his ability to lead our team, both on and off the gridiron. Major props to our fantastic staff and our top-notch student-athletes. Go Jackets!

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
We tailgate on YJA before and after home games. From this spot, we have randomly met several of the players post-game on their departure. I've talked with them about future careers in finance, supply chain logistics, mobile forensics and app development.

I am proud of them- it's a rough workload.

Lastly.... My kids recently met Andrew Chau. Walk-on kicker from Griffin GA. They discussed their advanced high school math classes with Andrew and he advised them about how to survive Tech calculus.

These guys are future colleagues in engineering and management. Very proud of these men.

Butler22

Georgia Tech Fan
Larry,well said. I have hired 2 former football players and have been very pleased with their performance. GT does a great job preparing these guys ready for the real world. On the flip side, a Uga former star interviewed and could barely put a sentence together. Just one more way GT separates themselves from the guys to the east.