so I saw this

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Interesting
Here in nw fla, all the alabama and auburn fans would love for gt to come back into sec.

If not I would love for us to play auburn/Tennessee every year.
Drop Tulane.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I always like to read the "About" tab on these sites...

ABOUT

welcome to college football is burning we’re a small underground football blog site that loves throwing smut on every college program sometimes we go completely off topic just to rustle jimmys . college football is burning was started in july of 2015 by Auburn grad Michael Adams and LSU grad Jim Rodgers

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
My source says the more top ten teams we play, the more losses that are likely to occur.

Good point as ga tech maybe on such a downward trend that playing one extra good team could actually make good players and coaches want to avoid coming to gt.

However , when we sucked back in late 60s it was sold out when we played usc.

Will trade my mercer seats for anyones Clemson tickets?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Good point as ga tech maybe on such a downward trend that playing one extra good team could actually make good players and coaches want to avoid coming to gt.

However , when we sucked back in late 60s it was sold out when we played usc.

Will trade my mercer seats for anyones Clemson tickets?
Back in the late '60s, we played USC in LA.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

Good point I am so off. Was thinking of rock p in ND game. Then thought of the great but heart breaking return by lynn in usc game .

Any way I am so off. You got me. I was going to ask where your season tickets are located before I traded my 2 on 40 behind bench.

But in order to make it right, I will trade your 2 location unknown CLEMSON season tickets (almost certain loss) for my 2 mercer ( almost certain win ) tickets. .?

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Nice try, but I think we'll need those Clemson tickets next year! I remember that return by Swann and also Rhino's return where the Pac8 ref claimed a clip.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Nice try, but I think we'll need those Clemson tickets next year! I remember that return by Swann and also Rhino's return where the Pac8 ref claimed a clip.
I tried a slight of hand.
few fans prefer paying to see a much lessor team be dismantled by our TO verses a up hill battle against a superior team.
Better recruits relish the competition.

Per a gt coach before nd, tulane did us no favors.
Glad we are heading towards adding sec game and most are a shorter drive than home games.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
This is why ZERO members of the ACC will be leaving anytime soon. At least not until 2026-2027:

http://espn.go.com/college-football...media-rights-deal-lock-schools-okd-presidents

One might argue that the ACC has breached their contract with GA Tech by putting unqualified Refs on the field for our games time, and time again, which have cost us wins, which has been documented by Paul Johnson sending in tapes of errors after the games and the ACC admitting the mistakes. By failing to take any steps to improve the situation regarding the Refs, GA Tech could argue the ACC has failed to meet its contractual obligations to its members, thereby voiding the contract and allowing them to move to the SEC or BIG if they decided to do so.

Just a thought.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
This is why ZERO members of the ACC will be leaving anytime soon. At least not until 2026-2027:

http://espn.go.com/college-football...media-rights-deal-lock-schools-okd-presidents
Amateur Sport???...Big Business with competing but required competitors ie the P5...

It may soon come to a point that one must root for your conference corporation ahead of your subsidiary school...if these conference power brokers are not careful they will inadvertantly cook the golden goose and loose fan interest in droves...