So how many of you all are hunters

Ok, so I am going to lighten up the swarm threads. Tired of arguing, How many of you all hunt. I am an avid hunter, although I have to work it around my Tech games in the fall. I hunt Elk and deer out here in Colorado and pheasants in December and January. I also get to Alabama in January for White tails. This November I will be coming to Atlanta for a week prior to the Tech UGA game and getting up to North Georgia for deer as my family has property, about 125 acres.

Gosh back in 1990 I used to hunt almost every weekend living in Georgia. Camped out on Friday, hunted early and back in time to be in my seat at Gant field for kick off.

If interested, I film my hunts and have a YouTube channel. Most times I am quite unsuccessful, but have a good time. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&ar=3&video_id=EFKUYrObew0

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Ok, so I am going to lighten up the swarm threads. Tired of arguing, How many of you all hunt. I am an avid hunter, although I have to work it around my Tech games in the fall. I hunt Elk and deer out here in Colorado and pheasants in December and January. I also get to Alabama in January for White tails. This November I will be coming to Atlanta for a week prior to the Tech UGA game and getting up to North Georgia for deer as my family has property, about 125 acres.

Gosh back in 1990 I used to hunt almost every weekend living in Georgia. Camped out on Friday, hunted early and back in time to be in my seat at Gant field for kick off.

If interested, I film my hunts and have a YouTube channel. Most times I am quite unsuccessful, but have a good time. https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&ar=3&video_id=EFKUYrObew0
I hunt deer and quail. As long as I can remember, I've been tagging along with my dad.

beerbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
finished our last duck hunt in Arkansas—it’s not the same. Trying like heck to plant a decent dove field. Didn’t get a tag for elk in Kentucky. Killed a few turkeys but I’m terrible at calling.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Would but don’t have the time or a good place. An elk hunt out west in conjunction with some fly fishing might need to go on the bucket list. Would have to pull the trigger on a large caliber rifle but what a great excuse to.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I used to hunt with my grandfather every single year. When he passed away, I have never had anyone else to go with.

You would probably be very hard pressed today to find a comparable hunting companion. My mom’s dad passed away before I was born. My dads father passed before I was old enough to hunt and I’m not sure he even ever did much if any hunting himself.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I grew up hunting white tails in Northern Maine but since I started building apartment complexes I havent gone a single time.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I hunt deer, turkey, and duck. I am not that good of a shot with either a rifle or a shotgun so most of these animals are safe from me [emoji16].

I used to enjoy hunting a lot with my son as he was growing up. Those times were really special. Now that he is in college I don't hunt as much. It just isn't the same without my "little" hunting buddy.

Great thread BTW!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk