SNEEZY~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Does anybody have a copy of the ESPN clip from his home? I was watching the NFL network & they did not show anything.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Falcon's riffed.... #FireDimitroff worst draft day that I can remember
How can you let a kid in your own backyard escape like that for an unproductive unknown.
Congrats to Sneazy tho..

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Whats up with the Falcons love fest with Wisconsin player. Konz(bust), Ewing(released), Carimi(3rd team in 4yrs), now Southward.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Awesome for JA and GT. One of the guys with a lot of raw materials coming into college that worked hard to become the prospect he is. I really believe he's going to be a better pro than college player ala Michael Johnson. Pretty much the prototypical modern day defender that can flex into multiple positions. Sounded grateful for everything that's come his way. Good luck to JA in San Diego.

BTW...3 star JA was drafted before any of those 4/5 star UGA players in the draft.

Bonus BTW: From AJC...Last year’s 50th overall pick was paid quite handsomely. Chicago Bears linebacker Jon Bostic received a signing bonus of $1.246 million and a four-year contract worth up to $3.9 million.