Jolly Good Fellow
outside of Greenville

Attachments

• 20160810_081311_resized.jpg
    20160810_081311_resized.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 103

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Too many colors (navy) in our merchandise and the wrong shade of gold too boot. Guess Russell isn't the only one that can't get that crap straight.

I enjoy reading your posts, but this one typifies the GT fan-base as a whole. There's a hardware store in SC displaying a GT flag (marketing win) and we get worked up over the color scheme.

I always thank the proprietors of an establishment when I see GT gear displayed, even if the colors aren't exact. It's hard enough to find GT stuff in non-metro Atlanta, GA, much less here in SC.

Bennett

Jolly Good Fellow
I enjoy reading your posts, but this one typifies the GT fan-base as a whole. There's a hardware store in SC displaying a GT flag (marketing win) and we get worked up over the color scheme.

I always thank the proprietors of an establishment when I see GT gear displayed, even if the colors aren't exact. It's hard enough to find GT stuff in non-metro Atlanta, GA, much less here in SC.

Thought the exact same thing when I read whiskeys comment.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Totally agree with you about seeing the Tech stuff displayed. That's awesome. Very surprising to see in S.C. I'm usually pleasantly surprised to find the same in the metro Atlanta aree much less out of state.
I just really don't like those particular flags which are similar to many I've seen for cars also. I had an awesome pair of solid white ones with gold GTs.....that I managed to lose on 85 like a complete idiot. Still mad at self over that as I've been unable to find the same type to replace em.