Small ball line up

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck
What are you guys' thoughts on CJP having that small line up on the floor( JA, BA,TJ,CH,BL)? I saw he had this lineup out for a significant amount of time against North Texas. Imo, I hope we don't see too much of this in the future.

GT_EE78

Banned
agree.it's fine versus smaller teams or to close games w ft shooters(less TJ). but for the pre-acc games i'd much rather see Moses,AD,Sly,Cole get as many minutes as is practical.To win in the acc and better quality teams we'll need decent/productive minutes at the 4 position and to provide uncle ben's minute rest.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
My personal opinion is you will see a small ball lineup more often once Okogie comes back. Not against a Duke or UNC who play really big but where we can it will be an upside to have our 4 most legit scorers out there with Ben.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
My personal opinion is you will see a small ball lineup more often once Okogie comes back. Not against a Duke or UNC who play really big but where we can it will be an upside to have our 4 most legit scorers out there with Ben.
Agreed. With such a talented defensive anchor in the paint as Lammers, we can afford to go small at time and get the most scoring options out on the floor. Playing zone most of the time is another way to cover up the smaller match-ups that are not in our favor.