Shoutout to Synjyn

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
He more than makes up for his lack of blazing top end speed with his quickness through the mesh and hole. He's probably the quickest Bback we've had at that part of the run.

I don't know about that. I actually think Laskey is a strider with better top-end speed than anyone since Dwyer, but doesn't have the quickness to break open to show the speed.

stylee

Ramblin' Wreck
Featured Member
Synjyn is a Slash player. He blocked his tail off at AB and ran hard at BB.

He looked really good on that midline - getting into the hole quickly and then bending outside the LB. Loved it. He should keep getting minutes at both positions.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know about that. I actually think Laskey is a strider with better top-end speed than anyone since Dwyer, but doesn't have the quickness to break open to show the speed.

I'm with Cheese on this one. I think Laskey hits the hole harder/quicker than anyone playing there now. Slash players IMO aren't what we need at BB. I'm not saying SD is a slash player but I think a true north/south runner is ideal for BB.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I'm more impressed with Shamire wrecking not only the DT, but 17 as well. All Chamberlain had to do was steer him into the wash.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
we will miss BOTH these guys next yr
btw-Days could never play 2 positions well if he wasn't a SR
I don't think days would gain as many yds as ZL even if he had the same carries,it may be experience but ZL knows where the "soft" spot is.it seems
I like that SD gives ZL a blow,it takes a lot to get hit EVERY play