Shout out to Snoddy!

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
It's about time paul found him in the crowd and stuck him in the game. He's too fast to sit on the sidelines. I think if he really works on football technique in the off season he'll be our main playmaker next year.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
ABs play when they know their assignments and can effectively execute at full speed. That is what has kept Snoddy off the field. Glad to be seeing more of him.

AB is not an easy position. Those guys do a lot of different stuff and the blocking can be complex and requires a lot of technique.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
i was proud of him too, some great runs AND he held onto the ball. He is gonna house a long one if he keeps getting touches

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree! He looked good running the ball, but I was also happy to see him out in a pass pattern. The poor devil got his feet tangled or we might have seen him in the end zone. But he did catch it and it was huge... I wonder if Brod can catch a pass running full out? What I am thinking is that from the A, he is going to be covered by safeties or even linebackers. If he can get through the line and sprint to the post, and Justin can float a long high one, he could outrun 'bout anyone to it. If he could hold onto it.