Should we be ranked?

bennyjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Looking at the latest rankings. FSU is at 16. I think they are the highest ACC team. I guess it doesn't matter since we made the tourney. Still a little annoying. I cant remember the last time our team was ranked in the top 25.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Rankings don't really matter much right now considering the NCAAT is about to start and we'll get another set of rankings after the tournament. We crash out after the first game, and what good does complaining about rankings do?

The only rankings left that mattered were the ones that seeded us. That's over, and now we just have to take of business.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Rankings don't really matter much right now considering the NCAAT is about to start and we'll get another set of rankings after the tournament. We crash out after the first game, and what good does complaining about rankings do?

The only rankings left that mattered were the ones that seeded us. That's over, and now we just have to take of business.

Yeah but it'd make me feel good to see us ranked. That's gotta count for something. No?