Shamire Sprinting

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, Shamire, get after it! A dominant guard can go a long way to helping our offense get humming again.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Its a huge key. He cant be a pass block liability and needs to explode off the ball. If he is in shape to do that its a huge plus for this year

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe its me but he is looking good weight wise. But as fast or slow as he is - I would not want to be in front of him if he was bearing down on me. Makes me hurt to think about it.

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
Glad to see him working hard. Not to sure if the dedication was there last year(could be wrong). If he continues to work hard at getting in shape, we will do well this season. Think, Freddie-Will-Devine at G-C-G combo wow

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If He keeps up his hard work and plays like he did in the fsu game in 2014 we could have a 1st team acc guard who could get drafted in the early rounds. He is a dominant guard when he is on his game.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Shamire Devine’s weight is down, endurance is up

http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/co...rnallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral

Devine has been dedicated in summer workouts with strength-and-conditioning coach John Sisk, Thomas and Gamble said. Thomas said that he has been working out before the rest of the team’s arrival for early-morning workouts.
“We lift weights, actually, after he gets done lifting, he goes and gets on the treadmill,” Gamble said. “He’s running full speed on it. He’s making a lot of gains. I’m very excited to see what he can do.”