SEWAK going back to Southern ?

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
Brent Pry is the number one guy.

i think he or giff would be excellent choices. honestly, giff's hiring could be like a storybook. all-american HoF'er under the god-like erk russell and former assistant coach to CPJ (who only plays second fiddle to erk in reverence) returns to his alma mater to lead them into the FBS.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
i think he or giff would be excellent choices. honestly, giff's hiring could be like a storybook. all-american HoF'er under the god-like erk russell and former assistant coach to CPJ (who only plays second fiddle to erk in reverence) returns to his alma mater to lead them into the FBS.
We miss Giff at tech and he would be a great choice.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
We miss Giff at tech and he would be a great choice.

according to sports radio personality out of savannah, seth harp (who pegged the monken hire before anyon else a few years ago), brent pry is the front-runner. ivin jasper was to interview this weekend. another interesting name who's been interviewed is auburn's OC, rhett lashlee. supposedly, 14 candidates had conversations by phone with up 5 or so having face-to-face interviews. hopefully, they'll have someone in place by the end of the week.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
according to sports radio personality out of savannah, seth harp (who pegged the monken hire before anyon else a few years ago), brent pry is the front-runner. ivin jasper was to interview this weekend. another interesting name who's been interviewed is auburn's OC, rhett lashlee. supposedly, 14 candidates had conversations by phone with up 5 or so having face-to-face interviews. hopefully, they'll have someone in place by the end of the week.
One of my friends in the eagle administration. Agree.....they like brent.......we shall see.