Seriously....who else we gonna beat?

Killer Bee

Georgia Tech Fan
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’ve got three disclaimers which are likely important to mention:

1) I decided to make “A” Negroni tonight, which turned into three.

2) I heard from my local package store that they got a bottle of Eagle Rare with my name on it today and they’re delivering it here tomorrow.

3) Even without the first two, I’m a guy who gets more enthusiastic as we get closer to battle.

Ok, now that’s out of the way. I think we are going to win this game. I spoke our last score into existence and I’ll be dipped in something foul before I don’t try the luck again!

We score two quick (and flukey/unexpected) TDs early, then weather the storm to go down 14-21, battle back to 21 all.

Trade field goals to go to 24 - 24; Clemson presses on their next possession and turns it over. We get the go ahead score (another fg), then trade touch downs. We win 34-31 and everyone on this board agrees I shouldn’t buy my own drink in Atlanta again this season. A safe bet since I live in Houston, Tx now but it is still flattering.

- end fever dream -
😎
ETA I didn’t renew my call for a Defensive score of a pick6 exclusively but it’s coming in either the first flukey 14 or the final score.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer

2) I heard from my local package store that they got a bottle of Eagle Rare with my name on it today and they’re delivering it here tomorrow.

3) Even without the first two, I’m a guy who gets more enthusiastic as we get closer to battle.

Ok, now that’s out of the way. I think we are going to win this game. I spoke our last score into existence and I’ll be dipped in something foul before I don’t try the luck again!

We score two quick (and flukey/unexpected) TDs early, then weather the storm to go down 14-21, battle back to 21 all.

Trade field goals to go to 24 - 24; Clemson presses on their next possession and turns it over. We get the go ahead score (another fg), then trade touch downs. We win 34-31 and everyone on this board agrees I shouldn’t buy my own drink in Atlanta again this season. A safe bet since I live in Houston, Tx now but it is still flattering.

- end fever dream -
😎
ETA I didn’t renew my call for a Defensive score of a pick6 exclusively but it’s coming in either the first flukey 14 or the final score.
I promise if it goes down like that I will buy you a few drinks every home game for the rest of the year :)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

- end fever dream -
😎
Mortgaged the house, cashed my investments, and put it all on the money line, Swami.
Just be sure to do exactly what you did during the game last week. Pull this one out and your money's no good in this town any more...

1631886519644.jpeg

GT33

Helluva Engineer
We've won 1game, Duke is pretty much in the bag, then there's BC which is definitely winnable. That's 3 there. I think before the season ends CGC and Staff figures out a way to win that 4th game. After that, we're gonna start ripping off wins and get back to the average type GT seasons we had been accustomed to.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I used to want to play Wake but not this year. They took it to UVA too. Can they beat Clemson? ACC may not have a team in the championship playoff this year.
The coastal is wide open. Pitt game is now more than just a grudge match for us. Need to get on a win streak. Win the coastal. one game at a time. Teams will not over look us anymore after tonight.