Series with Kentucky in 2019 and 2020

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Sweet, really want to make it Lexington. Wish game in Atlanta was at Mccamish, will probably be a Kentucky crowd at State Farm
Would have been a Kentucky crowd at McCamish :)

We should net an extra $500k in ticket revenue from playing at State Farm. Have to pay the facility fee of course to rent the venue, but I'm fine with it and it's a great opportunity for national exposure playing a blue blood like Kentucky. There will never be anything like 8600 loud Tech fans in McCamish though.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I've been begging for us to schedule games like this. Well, not this specifically, but certainly better matchups than the NW Southeastern Tech State A&M University's of the world. No disrespeck to our NWSETA&MU brethren and sisteren(?).

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’d love to get a home game like this the Friday before the Uga football game at BDS one year.
Make it with the weekend trip for me.
I’m hoping we get a quality opponent or even a home game the day before the ND football game next fall.

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
Should be interesting. Kentucky, of course loses all of its main players short of the PG. But, of course, has 4 top 100 guys coming in (top ones are ESPN's 12 and 13). Maybe we can play them before they gel. We will have Usher eligible a few days before that, so that will help. And the jury's still out on Parham, who scored 35 against Kentucky last season.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Because Cal likes to play neutral site games in big cities for recruiting. Also, that game will be a Kentucky home game in ATL.
It’s almost like the GTAD has become self aware and realized how mediocre our fan support is most of time and would rather the 50/50 split be at Neutral Sites.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Should be interesting. Kentucky, of course loses all of its main players short of the PG. But, of course, has 4 top 100 guys coming in (top ones are ESPN's 12 and 13). Maybe we can play them before they gel. We will have Usher eligible a few days before that, so that will help. And the jury's still out on Parham, who scored 35 against Kentucky last season.

While UK only returns one starter, Ashton Hagans, they return four players that were contributors, including Immanuel Quickly and EJ Montgomery (both 2018 Top 20 players and McDonald's All-Americans), as well as junior Nick Richards (2017 Top 20 player and McDonald's All American). Based on Cal's teams in the past, I don't expect it will take them too long to gel. Their big question mark is down low, as they missed out on the Kerry Blackshear transfer from Virginia Tech they were hoping to get.

I hate that Hagans and Montgomery are both Georgia kids. We have got to start getting some of those : (

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
While UK only returns one starter, Ashton Hagans, they return four players that were contributors, including Immanuel Quickly and EJ Montgomery (both 2018 Top 20 players and McDonald's All-Americans), as well as junior Nick Richards (2017 Top 20 player and McDonald's All American). Based on Cal's teams in the past, I don't expect it will take them too long to gel. Their big question mark is down low, as they missed out on the Kerry Blackshear transfer from Virginia Tech they were hoping to get.

I hate that Hagans and Montgomery are both Georgia kids. We have got to start getting some of those : (

#LateStart #Process #SolidTry