Senior Night

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
its early I know. But thanks to DTM I have tickets. Planning on making a weekend of it. Who's gonna be there? Good local hotel? Bar? Wanna grab a beer or several bourbons? Lt me know.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There is a Hampton Inn (Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown) across the highway from McCamish. Would be a great spot to stay.

You will enjoy it.. I will see if I can make it down for the game as well. May be hard to do with two little ones at home but with this much notice, I can probably pull it off.

God knows that we have been in the trenches, fighting like hell with each other, but still rooting for the Jackets, a few cold ones are definitely in store.

There are several options just right down the street. Will circle back to you closer to the game.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Excuse the crude language, but here's something to look forward to on your visit.

Make sure you hit The Vortex for a drink before and/or after the game. To the extent you enjoy the gentlemen's club, remember that The Cheetah has free admission with game ticket & some great fried chicken. Go have a burger at Holeman & Finch. You may want to just stay at the Georgia Tech Hotel & Conference Center if the price is right and be a short walk to the arena and close to a variety of places to eat, including a Waffle House.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I bought one of the ticket packages from Living Social ($25 ticket + $8 in concession) near dtm's seats back when P36 first started the thread in hopes I would be able to make it.

Unfortunately, the wife and kids just to have much s**t going on for me to break free. If someone would like the ticket and concession credit, let me know, and I will figure out how to try and get it to you.

It is a great ticket, Section 104, Row 9. Just a couple of spots from where P will be seating. P if you need another ticket for someone else, let me know. This one is close.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I bought one of the ticket packages from Living Social ($25 ticket + $8 in concession) near dtm's seats back when P36 first started the thread in hopes I would be able to make it.

Unfortunately, the wife and kids just to have much s**t going on for me to break free. If someone would like the ticket and concession credit, let me know, and I will figure out how to try and get it to you.

It is a great ticket, Section 104, Row 9. Just a couple of spots from where P will be seating. P if you need another ticket for someone else, let me know. This one is close.
These seats are actually slightly better than mine. Great location & right next to the section where all the GT Hoops luminaries & recruits sit.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch

yoooooo if it's still available, yes please!!

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Chason, no one has contacted me, so it is yours. I work in Alpharetta (off of Haynes Bridge) My office is very close to Northpointe Mall.

If I'm not mistaken, you live nearby as well. If so, shoot me a private message and we can determine the best time for you to scoop it up.

You can stop by my office or I can meet you somewhere in the vicinity. Talk soon.