Section 543 tonight

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
We had the worst opposing fans ever behind us tonight. My wife, a dwag, even got fired up. I grabbed one *******'s arm and he squealed threatening to get security. Bout whipped all kinds of *** Paul "By God"Johnson style tonight. Anyone sitting around me?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Was down in 129...mostly Tech with a couple noles nearby. Lots of tech fans showed but I was disappointed in our noise. Crowd totally gave up when we got down 6...especially down 9...proud the team didn't.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Married couple in front of me....not sure they yelled at all...on third downs (FSU with ball) they didn't yell at all....just held out a hand and wiggled their fingers. Wtf???? Hex fingers? They coulda done that crap from their recliners at home and had as much affect on the game.....rant over

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
We had the worst opposing fans ever behind us tonight. My wife, a dwag, even got fired up. I grabbed one *******'s arm and he squealed threatening to get security. Bout whipped all kinds of *** Paul "By God"Johnson style tonight.

Need more story please. Why were they so bad? Why'd you grab one's arm?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
in our area they were quiet as they were totally out numbered ,

Tom chop Chanting is a mob encantation technique that should only release their inner evil core when ahead by 30.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Was in 342, and a couple noles fans were complaining about us calling their QB a rapist, even went to get an usher and try and get a couple guys tossed. Pretty much the entire section backed up the Tech guys. Why sit in enemy territory at a neutral site if you aren't willing to take a bit of heckling?

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Need more story please. Why were they so bad? Why'd you grab one's arm?
He was drunk on fireball screaming the C and P words about our offense and fans. Hell, I was housed too but I don't act stupid like that. I'm a pretty calm dude but I about slung fist last night and I'm damn near 40.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Married couple in front of me....not sure they yelled at all...on third downs (FSU with ball) they didn't yell at all....just held out a hand and wiggled their fingers. Wtf???? Hex fingers? They coulda done that crap from their recliners at home and had as much affect on the game.....rant over

It sounds as if they, seriously, might have been a deaf couple.

The way you are describing the movement of their hands describes closely, I believe, sign language for clapping. I have forgotten a lot of ASL so I am not sure.

NorthGeorgiaJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
There was a jack wagon in our section (253) who was in full Notre Dame gear talking a lot of crap to Tech fans. Take your 7-5 *** else where.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Was in 342, and a couple noles fans were complaining about us calling their QB a rapist, even went to get an usher and try and get a couple guys tossed. Pretty much the entire section backed up the Tech guys. Why sit in enemy territory at a neutral site if you aren't willing to take a bit of heckling?

Yup. You can't get pissed when you're in enemy territory; however you have a right to your seat. At the 2009 Orange Bowl, we bought tickets in the lot and ended up on the Iowa side. They didn't like me being there or cheering for GT very much. In the 2nd half, a group of them told me that "I had to leave" and I told them to f*ck off, I had a right to my seat. Fortunately, some cooler-headed Iowa woman intervened and diffused the situation.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
He was drunk on fireball screaming the C and P words about our offense and fans.

I assume 543 was on the GT side? I guess about all you can really do is tell him to clean-up the language. In my opinion, someone could sit there all night screaming that they hate GT, our offense, etc, as long as it wasn't offensive. I could scream I hate them back.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Section 134 was LOUD! The only time we sat down was for tv time-outs. 99% Tech fans. Section 133 was also very vocal.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
It sounds as if they, seriously, might have been a deaf couple.

The way you are describing the movement of their hands describes closely, I believe, sign language for clapping. I have forgotten a lot of ASL so I am not sure.

No....I spoke to both of them when they first arrived. Not deaf.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
We had the worst opposing fans ever behind us tonight. My wife, a dwag, even got fired up. I grabbed one *******'s arm and he squealed threatening to get security. Bout whipped all kinds of *** Paul "By God"Johnson style tonight. Anyone sitting around me?

Yeah, actually. 543 row 8, on the 544 aisle. Pretty good GT crowd. Wanted to be with the swarm, but my wife and her parents wanted to go with me.

I got a pretty solid good word out of the crowd right before the game started.