SEC¿

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I are confused. Was told Arkansas wuz bak! That mean Tiled shld petition for membership to the NFL?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Wonder how Duwop and his HS coaches feels about things ...

To be fair, he did have a carry for 5yds.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Auburn needed a correction bad. The rest of the SEC West needs to come down a few notches too.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Dak Prescott proving why he shouldn't have came back. That was a once in a decade or so team with the number of seniors they had last year.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
auburn taken to OT by FCS
Arky loses to TOLEDO
Mizzou struggling ark st
Florida struggling ecu
Tennessee blows 17pt lead to lose to OU

Ten ranked teams ..... Pffft
My only quibble is that the way you wrote it makes it sound better than it was for Auburn. THEY were the ones who were basically lucky to get it to overtime, at home, to an FCS team.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
It was only a matter of time before certain over-ranked SEC teams were exposed. Can't be soon enough, and I am glad it is already happening.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Still confused about R-Kansas. I was told they were great. Losing to a TxTech team that gave up 45 points to Sam Houston St? Are they saving it all for the Ess Eee See season?

And what about Awburn? Was told they were a playoff contender and JJohnson was Cam Newton Jr. Maybe he's being benched to save himself for the NFL?

Sorry, I had to get that out.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'm trying to figure out who I should root for this weekend. I would love to see Beliema continue to get beat down but perhaps it would be more benificial for Arkansas to beat A&M since everyone is so high on them right now. I just don't want Beliema to get praised for turning his team around instead of A&M getting shunned for losing to a team that lost to Tulsa and Texas Tech.