Season tickets

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I sit in 216 (row 9) and love the seats. Right behind the East upright on he North Goal posts. Good view (IMO) and straight shot view of the big screen. Been there several years now and have even turned down seats in the East and West stands that were "closer" but just at a funny angle to me.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Woooooohooooooo just got my tickets in the mail today! First time season ticket holder and I couldn't be more excited.... Ready for some football!!!! Go jackets THWG
Hey, nice surprise when I got home as my tickets were delivered to my doorstep. Guess the ticketing folks at the #1 technical institute of higher learning have not yet mastered email.

GT has been able to locate me less than a week after I changed my address, through multiple moves where I wasn't in any location for more than a month or two, in foreign countries, at sea, and in theater. I've gotten multiple requests for $$, alumni magazines, letter from presidents, etc. Apparently for the ticketing bubbas my living room is a tough target to find. No wonder we have so many difficulties selling tickets. This has been quite an ordeal start to finish. Hope the annual renewal process is not as difficult.

Milwaukee

Banned
I sit in 216 (row 9) and love the seats. Right behind the East upright on he North Goal posts. Good view (IMO) and straight shot view of the big screen. Been there several years now and have even turned down seats in the East and West stands that were "closer" but just at a funny angle to me.

Thanks awbuzz - tickets are bought. We'll be 7 rows up behind you. 216 row 16.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
My tickets are in section 219 row 2 right beside the edge building. Bought tickets there for the Clemson game in 2011 and loved those seats so most of the game I've been to since have been in the same area.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/ot/football_allowableitems.html

NEW IN 2014: Season ticket holders can bring sealed bottled water/ non-alcoholic beverages and food items into Bobby Dodd Stadium in their official Georgia Tech Gameday clear tote bag. Single-game ticket purchasers and season ticket holders without the bag will not be allowed to bring in food or drinks. Each season ticket holder account was sent the clear Gameday Tote Bag in early August. Please direct all questions to [email protected].

I emailed and asked if there are any restrictions on food items that can be carried in with the gameday tote. The answer I received was "Drinks must be in sealed bottles. Food does not have to be in sealed packaging but must fit comfortably in the bag. "

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
http://www.ramblinwreck.com/ot/football_allowableitems.html

NEW IN 2014: Season ticket holders can bring sealed bottled water/ non-alcoholic beverages and food items into Bobby Dodd Stadium in their official Georgia Tech Gameday clear tote bag. Single-game ticket purchasers and season ticket holders without the bag will not be allowed to bring in food or drinks. Each season ticket holder account was sent the clear Gameday Tote Bag in early August. Please direct all questions to [email protected].

I emailed and asked if there are any restrictions on food items that can be carried in with the gameday tote. The answer I received was "Drinks must be in sealed bottles. Food does not have to be in sealed packaging but must fit comfortably in the bag. "
How hard is it to replace the water in bottled water with clear rum?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
How hard is it to replace the water in bottled water with clear rum?

First off, use Sprite bottles since they are opaque which increases you choices of contents. Second remove top by stretching without breaking the top part from the bottom (use a hair dryer to allow stretching).

On cruise ships like Royal Caribbean, they shake the bottles of water and soda coming back on-board to make sure it isn't alcohol (which cuts into their profits). You can tell by the striations inside the bottle after swirling the bottle. The above technique has worked well. (What has worked better is going on Celebrity where they let you bring back on 2 bottle of wine per person. Just have to be a dual fuel type of drinker since Celebrity confiscates alcohol too.)