Season tickets

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I got mine in the mail yesterday. Super is right... Atleast in my neck of the woods. They sometimes leave packages that wont fit in the mailbox, on top of it. Thats got a few phone calls to the main office. Anybody could drive by and grab that stuff. My box had been partially torn when i got to it... but nothing missing.from what I could tell.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I just got mine from @Augusta_Jacket and an ink-jet printer

I'm really not that worried. It's a trick that will only work once. If someone was so foolish as to try, they will end up in jail. As it is, you have to be registered here to view posts. I would just turn over the name to the mods for further embarrassment on top of the legal repercussions. After all, I posted them on facebook for the last few years, and if that mob of miscreants hasn't tried yet, I am probably safe. :)

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
If someone was so foolish as to try, they will end up in jail. As it is, you have to be registered here to view posts. I would just turn over the name to the mods for further embarrassment on top of the legal repercussions.
jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Nice surprise on my return from vacation - packet with clear GT bag & info packet and an email from GTAA with ticket info. I'm very excited can't wait for the 30th. I'll be the one in the Gold Zone making all the noise.

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
You may already know this but for those that don't, GT is referring to that bag as a gameday tote and with it you're allowed to bring in "sealed bottled water and limited food items". Could turn out to be a pretty nice perk.
Does anyone know what limits will be on food items. No Jell-O shots?

LibertyTurns

Banned
First time season ticket bubba here. I'm hearing about UPS packages, emails, etc. I've gotten zippo. Do I need to call or do they work in order of seniority, grad date, alphabetically, GPA, years of season ticket purchasing, AT points or some other weird GT custom I'm not yet clued into? I'm running out of patience but have been braced for the old GT screwjob, ie we removed your seats during a recent renovation & they no longer exist- please try again next year.

Milwaukee

Banned
If anyone can't make the Miami game please shoot me a message. The wife and I are flying down for the game and my current plan is to get tix from a scalper before the game.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
First time season ticket bubba here. I'm hearing about UPS packages, emails, etc. I've gotten zippo. Do I need to call or do they work in order of seniority, grad date, alphabetically, GPA, years of season ticket purchasing, AT points or some other weird GT custom I'm not yet clued into? I'm running out of patience but have been braced for the old GT screwjob, ie we removed your seats during a recent renovation & they no longer exist- please try again next year.

If you don't have them by the end of the week, need to hit up the GTAA. Not sure the order they're sent out, but can see it taking a few days.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
If you don't have them by the end of the week, need to hit up the GTAA. Not sure the order they're sent out, but can see it taking a few days.
I'm a first timer too and still haven't got mine and was getting kind of worried but my wife got an email today about them (she actually ordered the tickets for our anniversary) so I'm hoping to get them tomorrow maybe.

BranMart

Georgia Tech Fan
If anyone can't make the Miami game please shoot me a message. The wife and I are flying down for the game and my current plan is to get tix from a scalper before the game.

They are selling game tickets for $35 right now on line until tomorrow morning at 9. Add in fees and 2 runs you about $80.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Call Jessica at (404) 385-0325 between -830-1730.