Season Tickets

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I went through some of this last year when I got comp tickets for one game through the golf program. I did not have Google Pay app and couldn't get tix on my android phone until I downloaded that app. It worked after that but had to make a few panic calls to the AA ticket office for help. Was in town for that one game so I really wanted to attend. Coming this year to Kennesaw game. I have gotten more invitations to pregame events this year than ever. One at Brock and one at Alumni House. Glad they are giving some recognition for donations. About time.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
pssst...you can have more than 1 email account on the phone. Just add the one you use all the time and know the password to. It's pretty easy. If you can't figure it out, ask your great-grandkids.
That was the problem the old E-mail they set up was about 8 years old and I didn't have the password took awhile to get it.

Jazzchaz

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm one of the old geezers that think app is short for crapp. HA It's not just Tech, it's most entertainment venues. I think electronic tickets should be a convenience for those who want them. But if I pay my donation and purchase the tickets, I don't think it's right that anybody I want to give tickets to has to be noted via an electronic record of the transfer and their information sold for future marketing. Sometimes, I just like to leave the phone in the car and give Big Brother a break from tracking me.
I bought some electronic tickets online a few years ago from a third party site for a game at North Carolina. To this day, I still get calls from the Tar Heels asking me to buy season tickets three or four times a year.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Sometimes, I just like to leave the phone in the car and give Big Brother a break from tracking me.
man, you must be ancient if you can be separated from your phone for more than 5 minutes. ;) BTW, I am too and my phone m.o. is to leave it my desk at home and in my truck when I am at work. I check my phone 2 or 3 times a day at most. Drives some of my colleagues, friends, relatives nuts as it sometimes takes me 8 hours or more to return a text or call! :wideyed: I like knowing where it is, not worrying about losing or damaging it, and not having it be a constant distraction all day.

To return to on topic, I would vote paper tickets if given an option.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I'm one of the old geezers that think app is short for crapp. HA It's not just Tech, it's most entertainment venues. I think electronic tickets should be a convenience for those who want them. But if I pay my donation and purchase the tickets, I don't think it's right that anybody I want to give tickets to has to be noted via an electronic record of the transfer and their information sold for future marketing. Sometimes, I just like to leave the phone in the car and give Big Brother a break from tracking me.
I bought some electronic tickets online a few years ago from a third party site for a game at North Carolina. To this day, I still get calls from the Tar Heels asking me to buy season tickets three or four times a year.
Amen, brother.