Season Tickets Shipped!!!!

LibertyTurns

Banned
Much better customer service this year. Someone must be lurking on the board which is a great thing. Now if they can just be convinced to communicate the plan earlier, that would be better.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
For those that are expecting to receive e-tickets, GTAA just let me know the emails will be sent out tomorrow. That way everyone receives tickets the same day.

I think its a pretty ****ty they are waiting this late to ship them. Should have been sent out 2 weeks ago.
Pretty sure that's standard. I ordered a ND parking pass, and they are not sending it until 3 weeks prior to the game. A Clemson friend got me tickets for the Clemson game, and he just got them yesterday. I don't think Tech is alone in this regard.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Plenty of time between now and sep3.....the ND ticket I bought...supposed to be delivered 9/16...leaving town 9/17....that one has me worried....damn stubhub

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Same here Whiskey, leaving for Chicago on the 17th. Still looking for a hotel in the loop for less than $400.00/night!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Are the N.D.tickets included, or to be shipped separately? Time is moving on!

You usually get away game tickets in a GTAA envelope the week prior to the game. I've been buying away tickets for 10 years or so and it's always that way.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Plenty of time between now and sep3.....the ND ticket I bought...supposed to be delivered 9/16...leaving town 9/17....that one has me worried....damn stubhub

Don't worry too much about the StubHub ticket. I sold an ND ticket through StubHub and learned that part of the selling price includes a one day air shipping. I called the ND ticket office, who told me that GT tickets will go out around 3 weeks prior to the kickoff. Should be plenty of time for your seller online to get them and send them your way.

When I sold mine, I made sure to push out the shipment date until the last possible day to make sure I'd be covered. My guess is your seller did the same.

Buzzoff

Georgia Tech Fan
We bought some season tickets plus some extra GT/FSU tickets. Should we expect to get the extras at the same time?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Checked with UPS and I have tickets sitting at my front door. Hope nobody steals them, haha!!!! :)
Something good to look forward to when I get home.