Season Tickets Available

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
A few days ago I requested the complimentary tickets for Norther Illinois and I was able to immediately transfer them to the person who is going to use them. When I did that, I checked my account and the season tickets were not available yet. I looked this evening and was able to add my season tickets to GPay on my phone. UNC wasn't available yet, and the ND tickets that I purchased aren't available yet. I do however now have tickets in my possession and I am ready for the football season to begin.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
A few days ago I requested the complimentary tickets for Norther Illinois and I was able to immediately transfer them to the person who is going to use them. When I did that, I checked my account and the season tickets were not available yet. I looked this evening and was able to add my season tickets to GPay on my phone. UNC wasn't available yet, and the ND tickets that I purchased aren't available yet. I do however now have tickets in my possession and I am ready for the football season to begin.
And Then GIF by hero0fwar