Season Ticket Sales

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
It is not whether I am a real fan. I came to every home game when bill leeis was the coach. With my son and a new boat, money is right right now. Struggling to understand why they would prefer to have huge sections empty for many games when I want the tickets, just need at 245 price. I will still watch on tv and care about tech, but not going to games this year

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Nicole has moved on and the ticket office won't give me go zone season tickets. Sadly, I guess I am going to get kennesaw state tickets this year. This is pretty stupid for them to do, as the home scheule will not be good next year and I will renew KSU tickets and I guess I am going to e their sidewalk fan. Really sad as I have been a tech fan for over 30 years. Maybe KSU will be fun too

Or spend $102 and go to all the games except F$U and UGAg; buy the cheapest tickets available on Stubhub. The seats will be in the Upper North, slightly higher than the Gold Zone, but if the game is not sold out you move to a better seat after the 1st Q. If F$U ($109) or the mutts ($137) have a bad season those tickets may come down and you come out ahead of the $245. I got tickets to COFH 2013, 20 hours before game time for $50.

GT Football Season Tickets has to be the best deal on the planet for the teams you get.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Nicole has moved on and the ticket office won't give me go zone season tickets. Sadly, I guess I am going to get kennesaw state tickets this year. This is pretty stupid for them to do, as the home scheule will not be good next year and I will renew KSU tickets and I guess I am going to e their sidewalk fan. Really sad as I have been a tech fan for over 30 years. Maybe KSU will be fun too

Not trying to be condescending, but what part of "sold out" is difficult to understand? Yes, the $245 was an incredible deal, but there was a limit in both quantity and time frame to purchase those. The FSU and uGa games are almost sold out, so there is very little GTAA can do in regards to a season ticket for you at this point. Don't blame GT, blame yourself for waiting too long.

If you really are a fan and want to see the games live, you can get in on the cheap if you're willing to work a little. You can score a decent ticket in any of the tailgating lots for $20 or less for all the games except for FSU and uGa if you're patient. Most alums are very generous with extra tickets, I wouldn't be surprised to get a free ticket here or there. This season will be a lot of fun, you can see it live and in person if you really want to. Of course, if KSU is more your speed, then by all means.....

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
I understand what sold out means. Do you understand where gold zone is and that there are many tickets left in the gold zone. I was trying to buy season tickets, cannot and that is fine. Don't need someone to ask me if I understand what sold out means. I appreciate all the help that many people offered that were not being condescending or rude for the sake of doing so. I want to take my son to see some college football ad will do that this year, just not tech. I am clearly frustrated that there will be thousands of empty seats in the stadium, but I prefer to put money in my sons trust more than to spend on tickets. Just not meant to be if I cannot get for the cheap price. So thanks for being rude for no reason!

Not sure it is rude, and GTAA is not being rude or unfair. Your position is if I can't have this deal that I want then I will go to other college games. That is your choice, but then you attempt to say that GT has no good reason not to give you that deal because they will have empty seats - you then go further and justify your position by indicating lack of funds with the trust for your child and a boat. Other options do exist that are less than the money you already indicated you are willing to spend. Yet that is not good enough so you will get tickets for Kennesaw State. This would indicate a lack of belief in value for the Georgia Tech games versus KSU.

I am a sidewalk fan and did not have the honor of following in my Father's footsteps at The Institute, but there is NO value proposition in the world that can compare to the most cost effective(cheap) GT ticket and the most expensive ticket anywhere else. That is what being a fan is! It is more than a game - it is walking through the campus with family and friends, remembering the many years of games I have attended since I was 5 years old, my Grandfather, Father, brothers, and friends sitting with me in the stands, tailgating, the victories -- oh! the victories. That has no price it has value that can't be replaced. So I can understand that money is tight, but I can't understand the "cheap" price in one specific section or taking my money to another team.

The value of my memories on Saturday's at Grant Field (Bobby Dodd Stadium) with Georgia Tech mean more than that to this Yellow Jacket (sidewalk fan or not)!

THWG

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I understand what sold out means. Do you understand where gold zone is and that there are many tickets left in the gold zone. I was trying to buy season tickets, cannot and that is fine. Don't need someone to ask me if I understand what sold out means. I appreciate all the help that many people offered that were not being condescending or rude for the sake of doing so. I want to take my son to see some college football ad will do that this year, just not tech. I am clearly frustrated that there will be thousands of empty seats in the stadium, but I prefer to put money in my sons trust more than to spend on tickets. Just not meant to be if I cannot get for the cheap price. So thanks for being rude for no reason!
But you CAN get tickets for a good price, you just won't be in the same seats all season. A few people above have offered ways to go about doing this, but you are just happy to make your statement about taking your fandom elsewhere. All I know is if I lived anywhere near ATL and was looking to go to games, I'd be doing WAY more than you are to make it happen before throwing in the towel.