Season Ticket Delivery

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Season ticket holders have been mailed or emailed their season tickets (I got mine yesterday). Following receipt I shot my ticket guy a note about UGA tickets and how to buy extra. He called me and said there are plenty left, and I bought 6 more in my section.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was aware. To me; plenty of UGA tickets available is a sign that tech fans need to buy more. Soak them up so they aren’t filled with red and black. Find some friends to fill those seats; buy some today for your friends that aren’t season ticket holders. Do whatever it takes.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Ah. I'm waiting for the hard tickets to be sent out. I was told we would have tracking by Saturday by the latest. Its Saturday and no notifications.
I think you live near me ( Woodstock Ga) if so they will more than likely come Friday you should get an E-mail from UPs Monday or Tuesday . remember to check your spam sometimes it shows up there

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I think you live near me ( Woodstock Ga) if so they will more than likely come Friday you should get an E-mail from UPs Monday or Tuesday . remember to check your spam sometimes it shows up there

Ah okay.

I do. I'm in towne lake.

My rep mentioned they would be out by Saturday at the latest. That's why I was wondering. They are a week later this year haha.

Mostly just excited to get them. Once tickets are in hand it starts to feel real!!!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Also, I have to brag on someone at the GT ticket office. I may or may not of made an @$$ of myself at fanday complaining about the way season ticket holders were let on to the field from the east stands, but this guy came through tonight!

Talk about customer service. He found me on Twitter and let me know. This is Stand Up work right here. And on the WEEKEND! There is love in the swarm!

20190817_215909.jpg

LibertyTurns

Banned
Also, I have to brag on someone at the GT ticket office. I may or may not of made an @$$ of myself at fanday complaining about the way season ticket holders were let on to the field from the east stands, but this guy came through tonight!

Talk about customer service. He found me on Twitter and let me know. This is Stand Up work right here. And on the WEEKEND! There is love in the swarm!

View attachment 6425
Maybe someone’s trying not to have the worst ticket office in P5 football?