Season of redemption

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Summers has started more at WR than Waller, iirc. Summers blocks better, but he also adjusts to passes in the air better, imo. Over the last four years, it has seemed to me that Waller makes excellent plays when the ball is thrown to him but often quits on it if the pass forces him to adjust his route or spread-out to make a play. Don't get me wrong, Waller's bigger, may have a higher upside, has made some very good catches this year, and is a senior who needs tape, but I just don't get the criticism of Summers.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
What do you mean? You know he's played in games right? He's had about 250 yards receiving between last year and this. So when I say he looks "natural" and has good hands, its based on 15 receptions and 250 yards. I'd say that is enough of a sample size to make a judgement call, at least in my opinion.

6 of those for 130 were against 1-AA competition, which means he has 9 for 120 in 1.666 seasons.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, somebody is trollin' hard today. Even starting his own threads to give himself more opportunities. Must be a Cowboys fan.

Actually, no one was trolling today. There was a pretty healthy debate about the merits of Tenuta, and the schemes Roof has us in. I think @dressedcheeseside @vamosjackets @33jacket et al. kept it lively, enjoyable, and informative. A bit sarcastic but that's the internets.