Sean Bedford hanging up the headphones

jojatk

Helluva Engineer

For those that don’t have twitter or can’t see the post, Sean said that he has decided to spend Saturdays with his family and devote more time to his regular day job. Total respect for that decision. I’ll miss his wit, his passion for GT football, his knowledge of the game and our program, and the excitement he gave to those of us listening on the radio. i didn’t see this posted earlier so apologies if this is a repeat.

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Bedford probably could have gone into coaching. Seems like linemen understood PJ’s offense and good as anyone on the team. With his brain, he’d probably been a great OC, and maybe HC, one day.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Bedford probably could have gone into coaching. Seems like linemen understood PJ’s offense and good as anyone on the team. With his brain, he’d probably been a great OC, and maybe HC, one day.
Maybe he wouldn't like having to move every 2 or 3 years but he would have made a great coach with his intelligence and personality. These P5 coaches are making a lot of money these days but it comes with some downsides too. I suspect he is doing very well in his chosen career. I will miss him as a broadcaster.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
He was so good in the booth. Kept it real, while not just completely disowning his alma matter. A rare blend that allows you to trust his opinion on what was going on. I’m really interested to see who we can get in there with Andy, at this point I thought he would’ve grown on me but i’m still not a big fan of Andy. Hopefully Wiley is going to take over the reigns soon.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Bedford is one of those guys who would be successful doing whatever he put his mind to. Dude picked one of the hardest majors at GT to study WHILE being a full time SA. Earned a scholarship as a walk on and became All ACC. Went to law school and became an IP lawyer at one of the best firms in Atlanta. I see now he's getting his masters at law.

I'm sure he's going to go on to great things in the business world as well. Wish him well...one of the best GT ambassadors we have.

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
Bedford is one of those guys who would be successful doing whatever he put his mind to. Dude picked one of the hardest majors at GT to study WHILE being a full time SA. Earned a scholarship as a walk on and became All ACC. Went to law school and became an IP lawyer at one of the best firms in Atlanta. I see now he's getting his masters at law.

I'm sure he's going to go on to great things in the business world as well. Wish him well...one of the best GT ambassadors we have.
For real. I have an AE degree and it was all I could do with NO extra-curricular activities to earn it. Mad mad respect for Sean for doing it while also playing football.

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
He was so good in the booth. Kept it real, while not just completely disowning his alma matter. A rare blend that allows you to trust his opinion on what was going on. I’m really interested to see who we can get in there with Andy, at this point I thought he would’ve grown on me but i’m still not a big fan of Andy. Hopefully Wiley is going to take over the reigns soon.

Yep. Sean was great. I’m not a fan of Andy. Just too much of a Homer. Like Wiley. Would love to see another former player get the spot though. What you up to on Saturdays, @Ibeeballin

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
The walk on part may be overstated. He transferred to Tech from Dartmouth, I believe, where he played football. What can't be overstated is his conversion from a defensive lineman to center after Johnson saw him dismembering his O-line one day.