Screw it. Its now Hate Week

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
We have zero chance. I have no hope at the moment. But I can let the hate flow through me and warm my soul. **** the dormers, but I am done with that putrid mess.

Put a knife in their bus tires, hope the team all catch food poisoning, understand that in military terms its a suicide mission, but scream your fury into the voidspawn's sea of red and let's make ourselves known next week.

What's the good word?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
THWG.jpg

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
We have zero chance. I have no hope at the moment. But I can let the hate flow through me and warm my soul. **** the dormers, but I am done with that putrid mess.

Put a knife in their bus tires, hope the team all catch food poisoning, understand that in military terms its a suicide mission, but scream your fury into the voidspawn's sea of red and let's make ourselves known next week.

What's the good word?
Mind = right

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Mind = right

What's the good word?
Its ti.e for chop block o clock

Jmonty71

Banned
Its hate week....who cares??? Not like we will even make the game worthwhile. Collins will embarrass us, yet again... he will lie and tell people how close we are, and people will fall for it. Same thing, different week.