Scarred of UGA

bikeseat

GT Athlete
https://www.si.com/college/georgia/...-described-funny-trash-talk-from-jalen-carter

Please watch this embarrassing *** video. This is the Geoff Collins culture that CBK is going to have to turn the roster over from.

This video has been making the rounds of ex-player groupchats. It was originally posted on SI's instagram page if you follow them.

Still in shock a GT qb would go on record saying how scared he was to play UGA

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
https://www.si.com/college/georgia/...-described-funny-trash-talk-from-jalen-carter

Please watch this embarrassing *** video. This is the Geoff Collins culture that CBK is going to have to turn the roster over from.

This video has been making the rounds of ex-player groupchats. It was originally posted on SI's instagram page if you follow them.

Still in shock a GT qb would go on record saying how scared he was to play UGA
I've only watched the 2 minute clip I saw floating around Twitter so forgive if I'm wrong, but when did he ever mention that he was scared?

Tundeballer

Jolly Good Fellow
I know it’s easy pickings to slam on the Geoff Collins era, but go look up the scores of UGA games that season. Better talented teams with coaches considered to be good were getting destroyed, and we didn’t have our starting qb. And the guy coaching the OL who was getting Yates killed is now the head coach. Also, I think it’s been documented by Kelly Q that Collins and staff never really wanted Yates. Doesn’t make his comments any less true and honest, but he’s not unbiased.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What are we even discussing in this thread? That we were bad and they were good and everyone, including the players on our team, knew that. In other news, water is wet.
Agreed!
We are gaining in total revenue!! Thats the good news.
The bad news is they are gaining in revenue twice as fast.
We put players on the field for 85$mm. They put the same number of players for 180$mm.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I'm glad the Paul Johnson era is over. The gap between the talent he inherited and what he left behind was immense. We are still trying to dig out. Between COVID and now NIL recovery will be a long haul.
CPJ's damage is primarily the 2019 season and part of the 2020 season. Everything else is Collins fault. We had Jahmyr Gibbs and couldn't win more than 3 games. CPJ would take the 2021 team to a bowl.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I'm glad the Paul Johnson era is over. The gap between the talent he inherited and what he left behind was immense. We are still trying to dig out. Between COVID and now NIL recovery will be a long haul.

This Paul Johnson? Man we sure are lucky to not have a HoF coach on our sidelines anymore...