Rundown on season ticket process.

herb

Helluva Engineer
Season ticket process-

Ask early to add tickets.

Be told none extra are available in your area.

By cheap nosebleeds and have family/ friends sit nearby.

Stare at empty unsold seats 1 row down all season long.

And don’t forget see entire row of seats 4 rows ahead of you that were full every week, but never had a tech fan sit in them the whole season

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Just put down the deposit for my first season ticket memberships, but I haven’t been able to find any explanation of how this works.
Can someone give me a rundown or provide a link?

The last few years they've been good about having a representative reach out with details. Renewal info for previous season ticket holders goes out "mid-january" so hopefully you get something then.

If you private message me I could share my guys contact if you want.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow
Just put down the deposit for my first season ticket memberships, but I haven’t been able to find any explanation of how this works.

The last few years they've been good about having a representative reach out with details. Renewal info for previous season ticket holders goes out "mid-january" so hopefully you get something then.

If you private message me I could share my guys contact if you want.

jatchet

Jolly Good Fellow

They put out an email this afternoon. Links to here:

ramblinwreck.com/footballtickets/

Renewal and new sales begin Jan 13. I'm guessing new season ticket holders can select any previously unsold seats then.

The renewal process ends March 20th, so I guess there's a chance you could move around if some people don't renew.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
They put out an email this afternoon. Links to here:

ramblinwreck.com/footballtickets/

Renewal and new sales begin Jan 13. I'm guessing new season ticket holders can select any previously unsold seats then.

The renewal process ends March 20th, so I guess there's a chance you could move around if some people don't renew.
My question is...if it’s open to non season ticket holders on 1/15 and I want to move to a previously unsold spot why would I renew and wait until March to move? Can you move to a previously unsold spot when you renew??

neb llarmus

Jolly Good Fellow
My question is...if it’s open to non season ticket holders on 1/15 and I want to move to a previously unsold spot why would I renew and wait until March to move? Can you move to a previously unsold spot when you renew??
Season ticket holders have the option of changing seat locations first.

I changed seats this past season. No problem at all in doing so. I was only interested in aisle seats lower down in the section I am in (225), and fortunately seats were available when I requested 10 rows down. I did all this through my ticket rep, so if you don't have a personal ticket rep, you need to get one.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Y.
I changed seats this past season. No problem at all in doing so. I was only interested in aisle seats lower down in the section I am in (225), and fortunately seats were available when I requested 10 rows down. I did all this through my ticket rep, so if you don't have a personal ticket rep, you need to get one.
Thanks! I’ll ask my rep in the am. I understand if where I want to go is full of STH waiting for renewal so I’d have to wait until March, but if not then I want to move now

What I don't understand is apparently all, or a lot of, you guys have been receiving various emails about STs. I received one maybe 3 weeks ago, but nothing since then. I guess if I don't get an email in the morning, I will be calling my ticket rep in the afternoon to see what's going on.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
What I don't understand is apparently all, or a lot of, you guys have been receiving various emails about STs. I received one maybe 3 weeks ago, but nothing since then. I guess if I don't get an email in the morning, I will be calling my ticket rep in the afternoon to see what's going on.

Just an email last week saying to keep your eyes open for the next email. Nothing about specific instructions for renewing tickets yet.