Rumblings on TOS that Jeff Greene is returning to team

GT1992

Jolly Good Fellow
dressedcheeseside said:
Just rumor at this point. A member of another message board sayrs he knows a trainer who said he's coming back for fall camp.

Which board?

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
We could use his talent...dont need the attitude though. Even though we are thin at WR we will be better off. All it takes is 1 bad attitude to mess it all up.

GT_Johnnybodkin

Jolly Good Fellow
Cut the kid some slack. Everyone ****s up. I was miserable at tech my second year too. I don't blame him for wanting to leave. It shows his maturity by buckling down and doing well in classes and trying to get back on the team.

SouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
He posted a comment to a picture he had on Instagram but he has since deleted the comment. Someone asked what school he was going and he said "Ohio State"

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
daBuzz said:
gtfan3 said:
What a joke he will never see a pass

I disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up playing and doing well there for them.

He was our leading receiver. If he's not good there then what in the hell were we putting on the field? We had better hope he does well

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I think we have better talent at WR than people think...I think the WR spot is going to surprise some this year.