Roll Call for Orange Bowl

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Who is down in Miami for a huge bowl game for our Jackets?! I am so excited to see GT play in my hometown, hopefully it turns out better than the last time!

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
Rolling south with my girl in a few minutes. Grandparents are keeping the kids. Picked up some pretty nice tickets on StubHub - upper deck midfield for $11. Gonna go see the Jackets beat some more Bulldogs!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
The boy and I got here yesterday. we got in yesterday. Didn't spend much time in Lauderdale. We drove to Key Largo and met some friends to eat. Today we will find our way around.
Section 127 ready to rumble!!

I also must say, one year ago yesterday we froze are butts off in Nashville, but today will be a total polar opposite.
We will be wearing shorts and not coats and gloves (and stocking caps and thermals with hand warmers lol)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm not in Miami but will be cheering the Jackets on in the Bulldog's backdoor in Biloxi. There are 3 in my party plus at least 1 more GT fan that I've crossed paths with. We are small in number but will be sporting our GT colors loud & proud.

stinger

Georgia Tech Fan
My wife and I got down here around 4 yesterday. Gonna go check out South Beach today. I think our tickets are in section 149. Ready for game time! Go jackets
4 of us in West Palm today heading to game. Where is a good spot to tailgate and park ? We are in section 142 row 23.
Seriously fired up for game !

kittysniper101

Jolly Good Fellow
Heading into miami now with 8 friends ready to get loud in the student section. If some of you will be at the alumni tailgate 4 of us will be there with the SAA.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
4 of us in West Palm today heading to game. Where is a good spot to tailgate and park ? We are in section 142 row 23.
Seriously fired up for game !
Not really sure about the tailgating. Trude by the stadium earlier and looked like a large parking area but I'm not really in the loop as far as the tailgate parties are at, hope to find out soon though!!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20141231_190105.jpg

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
142 - row4 right behind players with good luck bride at my left. Small crowd but loud.
DaMN JT is quick to get pass fired off - it's up and gone in zero

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
20141231_193321.jpg We came out in full pads.
The dwags came out in shells and shirts...
We are ready to rock!
Now i know what a swarm of locust in a tornado sounds like with these effin bells