Roll call for GT vs. Louisville

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
I’m going, so is everyone I know. If it gives you any perspective on the student sentiment around the football program right now, Tech managed to completely run out of student tickets. Even some student season ticket holders weren’t quick enough to claim their seats.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I’m going, so is everyone I know. If it gives you any perspective on the student sentiment around the football program right now, Tech managed to completely run out of student tickets. Even some student season ticket holders weren’t quick enough to claim their seats.
I keep hearing students are really bought in.

Please be loud. VERY LOUD.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Couple questions, I’m thinking about making the drive, what are the definite Tech sections? I’ve never been to Mercedes, what’s the safest parking option? Also, easiest in and out? I’ll be coming from Nashville and heading down I-20 after. I’ll be by myself, so looking for one ticket.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Couple questions, I’m thinking about making the drive, what are the definite Tech sections? I’ve never been to Mercedes, what’s the safest parking option? Also, easiest in and out? I’ll be coming from Nashville and heading down I-20 after. I’ll be by myself, so looking for one ticket.
Tickets online can be had for sub $30 before fees. Between this thread and people I know, I'm not sure there is a specific Tech side, I've seen people with seats all over the stadium.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Park at the most convenient Marta station and ride in. Or park at any of the lots near the dome.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
If you're coming down from Nashville on I-75 it is probably best to get off at Northside Drive and have already purchased one of those available on-line parking spaces near the stadium.
Tickets: https://www.ticketmaster.com/2023-a...nta-georgia-09-01-2023/event/0E005E6A90461D2E

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Get on Marta somewhere out of the traffic zone

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Tailgate info. The map I posted on page one is the correct place.

1693341527265.png

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Good luck Jackets on your season! The Gophers open up our season against Nebraska tomorrow night.

We're having a "Gold Out" that will hopefully drown out any red that shows up.

Football season is upon us. Roll Ramblin Wreck! Billd.

Thanks, Bill! I had no idea that the Huskers were playing Minnesota tomorrow. I'm obligated by marriage to cheer for the red in your game - and hope they'll once again take home arguably the greatest trophy in college football - but hoping y'all have a great season!

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Will be there with 3 buddies. We're spotted across the stadium across the end zones, so will likely try and post up in a good standing location.

When I spoke with my ticket rep, I heard we had added a couple thousand season Tix this year. Anybody hear something similar?

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Will be there with 3 buddies. We're spotted across the stadium across the end zones, so will likely try and post up in a good standing location.

When I spoke with my ticket rep, I heard we had added a couple thousand season Tix this year. Anybody hear something similar?
This checks out. I think we always add season tickets the year of the Pups game at BDS, plus an excited fanbase with the new coach.

BilldGopher

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks, Bill! I had no idea that the Huskers were playing Minnesota tomorrow. I'm obligated by marriage to cheer for the red in your game - and hope they'll once again take home arguably the greatest trophy in college football - but hoping y'all have a great season!
Yep, the Broken Chair is a home-grown trophy for a very good cause. So far the U and Coach Fleck have not embraced it...similar for Nebraska...but fans on both side love it.

As for your marriage-based allegiance to Nebbie, that's too bad. They are a proud bunch and expect Rhule to turn Frost's "Gang That Can't Shoot Straight" into "The Magnificent 7" with one round of spring and summer camp. We'll see. The game is on Fox starting at 8 EST. Go Jackets! Billd.