RIP Randy Pass (OL 1975, 1976, & 1977 (Captain)) Link

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks for the info deep. I usually remember the names when you mention them. I don't always remember the era and position but I usually do when I read the info and I do Randy. Thanks for keeping us posted on these Jackets. wasn't there a starting fullback from Griffin on that same team. I can't remember his name but he was a good player.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the info deep. I usually remember the names when you mention them. I don't always remember the era and position but I usually do when I read the info and I do Randy. Thanks for keeping us posted on these Jackets. wasn't there a starting fullback from Griffin on that same team. I can't remember his name but he was a good player.
Was it Tony Head.

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
Thanks for the info deep. I usually remember the names when you mention them. I don't always remember the era and position but I usually do when I read the info and I do Randy. Thanks for keeping us posted on these Jackets.
You're welcome.... we usually get these from Lucius about two weeks after he's been notified of the death, so there is already a bit of time-late to the info..... for late '70s on, I figure most either went to class with the guy, lived down the hall in the dorm, or just remember the name as a fan..... it is, after all, a fan site. THWg!

Jolly Good Fellow
RP was a great GT OL. Tough, tough guy. No talk. All work.
Ran into him at a tailgate in 90's.... Told him, "Randy, I never heard you say 2 words in 4 years." He said, "Well, it's because you never shut up."