Redshirt report - offense

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Just curious, but why do you like him better at guard? Seems to have the NFL RT body type to me. IF he gets down to about 335 lbs. His measureables will look a lot like DJ Fluker's.

He seems more like a natural fit and more comfortable at G...I like out tackles in this offense to be the size of someone like a Chris Griffin.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I know he's not a redshirt, and not even a member of the team yet, but what do you think the honest opinion of the staff is regarding Custis? He gets discussed ad naseum on some sites as alternately the savior and a bust before he takes a snap. I'm sure coaches have remained in regular contact with him and are looking forward to getting to see him practice.

Staff expects a lot from him next year...They are counting on him to be the #2 back and to get some carries next year. I can tell you that the coaches are really high on him...I personally expect him to be a very good player. He is physical and a tough runner. Going to be fun watching him play.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Can imagine Custis and Wilson being a great 1 - 2 punch at Fullback. I hope it can happen.