Recruiting by Position Chart

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I am still waiting for a couple of big boys for the middle of the D-line. There seems to be a plethora of highly rated gentlemen (sic) in the portal at this position. Surely one or two can actually play and be admitted to GT and receive adequate NIL money?

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Over in the Recruiting forum, wouldn't it be helpful to have a chart showing the "committed" and "transfer in" players sorted BY POSITION so we could easily see where we are picking up or lagging?

Might be more useful that a simple list of players...
Well, to be fair, there is this which I've just discovered:

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Over in the Recruiting forum, wouldn't it be helpful to have a chart showing the "committed" and "transfer in" players sorted BY POSITION so we could easily see where we are picking up or lagging?

Might be more useful that a simple list of players...
Helpful hint...you think the guys running this place are amatuers? That may have been the case some 50,60 years ago. WTBS, you got ideas and want these guys to move on them? They will possibly but it takes much more than a request on the forum. You ever hear of PM's? Stuffed envelopes? Your people reaching out to their people with no paper trail? That's how you get your ideas "implemented" in this new world order. Putting out a verbal request and hoping it will happen is laughably outdated my friend. These guys need to get paid or they can up and take their talents to other boards. I am sorry if this offends your sensibilties. I am only putting this out there bc your idea is briliant and it needs to happen but, as they say, you can wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which will fill up first. ;)