Rants and moderation discussion

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You have probably already been banned from the Hive because of what you have said here.

I posted twice on the Hive. One post was removed. This site lets people talk realistically. Thanks to Eric and John and others for that.

I wish everything was always good and nice, but it isn't. I'll take reality here over the Hive.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't frequent their site, but the posters and moderator at GTSportsTalk seem to be perpetually miserable. You may want to try them if you find the other forums (GTSwarm, the Hive, StingTalk) to be unreceptive. Not flaming, just saying there are options for different perspectives and personality types.

cyptomcat

Ramblin' Wreck
Well he was outright banned on ST for that same series of threads. So it seems he got off easy here.

Although I'm sure you could tell us a thing or two about getting banned on ST.
He got banned on ST because he bumped a number of threads from last year.

Starting a new thread for calling out people and providing links is ok, bumping bunch of old threads is not.

gtzulu

Georgia Tech Fan
Although I'm sure you could tell us a thing or two about getting banned on ST.

Yep. Post opinions the mods don't like, or violate a secret rule. The former probably works here too.

Starting a new thread for calling out people and providing links is ok, bumping bunch of old threads is not.

As is a stated rule of ST, I'm sure. Don't know what he posted but continuing an old discussion seems valid to me. The previous posts give context.