Rank the top 5 players on the team

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Rank the top 5 players on the team..how you judge them is up to you...can go off of how proven they are, potential, depth
etc.

Here is my top 5

5 Louis Young
4 Jabari Hunt-Days
3 Jeremiah Attaochu
2 Jay Finch
1 Jemea Thomas

Hard to leave off Godhigh and Nealy...of course Vad was up there too.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
1-Attaochu
2-Thomas
3-David Sims
4-Hunt-Days
T5-Adam Gotsis
T5-Quayshawn Nealy
Almost there (in order)- Vad Lee, Robbie Godhigh, and Jamal Golden

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
He wasn't one of the top two corners last year for a reason. No doubt he has a knack for making plays, but he is not a lockdown corner. I haven't looked specifically for the why, but have noticed on tape receivers getting a good bit of separation from him.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
He wasn't one of the top two corners last year for a reason. No doubt he has a knack for making plays, but he is not a lockdown corner. I haven't looked specifically for the why, but have noticed on tape receivers getting a good bit of separation from him.

What do you mean wasn't one of the top two corners?

He played safety...if he was CB he was ahead of Young...Young struggled last year.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
He played safety because he was the third best DB and needed to be on the field which I specifically remember being a topic of a press conference as he started fall practice trying to take one of the corner spots.. Young is a better corner.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
This is actually harder, because I'm not confident in the offensive talent but,
5. Louis Young
4. Jemea Thomas
3. Jeremiah Attaochu
2. Vad Lee
1. Hunt-Days

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
1. Attaochu
2. Thomas
3. Finch
4. Mason
5. Young

Honorable mentions: Golden, Godhigh, Lee

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
He played safety because he was the third best DB and needed to be on the field which I specifically remember being a topic of a press conference as he started fall practice trying to take one of the corner spots.. Young is a better corner.

Penalized for being versatile? He was at Safety bc Holton was hurt and not sure they trusted Golden just yet. Jemea is a better CB than Lou by a pretty good margin. Lou looked like a drunk playing CB last season. He was very hesitate and played, IMO, scared to mess up.

My Top 5:
5. Nealy
4. Jackson
3. Vad
2. Attaochu
1. Jemea

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Penalized for being versatile? He was at Safety bc Holton was hurt and not sure they trusted Golden just yet. Jemea is a better CB than Lou by a pretty good margin. Lou looked like a drunk playing CB last season. He was very hesitate and played, IMO, scared to mess up.

My Top 5:
5. Nealy
4. Jackson
3. Vad
2. Attaochu
1. Jemea

It's not a bad thing to be third best db on what should've been the best secondary in the country last year. Lou did not perform to his abilities, nor did sweeting. I'm hoping for big things out of Lou this year and jemea will certainly get his share of pics because people will be throwing his direction. Lou from two years ago looked like he was going to develop into a first day pick. I hope he shows up to his potential (he said it himself in the ajc interview).

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
1. Attaochu
2. Jemea
3. Young
4. Sims
5. Vad
Honorable mention: the whole O-line
Sims will have over 1000 yards this year provided he stays healthy