Radio show

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Brandon and CPJ during the weekly radio show at Hudson Grille, 11/9/15
upload_2015-11-9_21-28-25.png

Last edited:

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I was there. My jaw hit my chest and then I covered my mouth. Brandon smiled and had a shocked look at the same time. Priceless. No filter at all. I thought I was watching HBO for a minute!

I was there as well. That was one of the funniest moments I've witnessed at any setting in a while.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
A very few notes:

On Gotsis: I was talking to him about his situation and he picked me up instead of the other way around. He said, "Ah, coach, I'll be fine. In sports you always know injuries are a possibility." Great attitude. Will play at the next level

Jim from Auburn: Coach, why is the offensive line so much worse than last year? A: [about the same as he answered two weeks ago] I've said many times nothing is as bad as it looks or as good as it looks. That applies here. We weren't all that good last year. Our best one left for the pros. Shaq was also a leader as well as our best blocker. Skill guys were very good and made the line look better than they were. I knew we weren't all that good. [Hinted that players head's swelled some in the offseason. ] We aren't the kind of team who can throw their helmet out there and win. We have to scratch and claw to win.

Q: Coach, I am confused about this depth chart. Are Shamire and Snoddy ready to play? Yes, both are recovered, but neither is starting. Trey Klock gets a start.

Q: Everyone plays better at home but this year's team seems to play much better at home than on the road. Is that the case? A: Yeah, it's because we are a young and inexperienced team. Players definitely respond to the cheers of the home crowd. We're hoping for big, loud crowd Thursday night.

Q: Is it fun to plan against a DC like Bud Foster? A: Yeah, it is. But it's also frustrating when you don't have all your weapons 'cause you know your team can't do everything you would like. But that's part of what coaching is all about, knowing what your team can and cannot do. [Sure would have loved it if Brandon had pressed him for details here]

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
It's on page 5 of Micheal Summers' leaving thread.

Would repost but my phone is acting squirrelly, sorry.