Radio show?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Said he knew fg kick was good when our 2 managers went nuts under the goal post. Said he gave em some stick about it and asked em what they were doing. Said reply was "we just wanted u to know it was good coach"

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Was asked about all conf team n lack of 1st teamer.
Agreed with caller that shaq should probly be 1st team but said. Also agreed a caller that we have a close team, which matters more.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
A lot of calls in support/thanks to CPJ. Said if we do what we have been doing, that we will "be there" at the end of the game Saturday.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Listening on the radio in Augusta. That reading of the commercial by Johnson was hilarious !!!
It got to the radio just as Brandon was asking him which commercial CPJ wanted to read. CPJ replied, whichever pays the most. Handed the one about the TV show Friday night. CPJ's ad lib of some of the lines poking fun at Brandon was hilarious.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Sorry I didn't do better job transposing. I'm apparently not too good at it while attempting to listen to show while chit chatting at bar. I'm better single tasking things ;)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
There wasn't a lot of new though. One thing I did take note of was his body language and facial expression following a comment about the extension. Just my interpretation of both but seemed to express that he is wanting it but it's out of his hands.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Listened on the computer at the office as that station does not reach OTP. Got in the car to head home and CMR's show was coming on. Stayed tuned for some mutthurt.

Thought I was going to be disappointed - then the 2nd caller: "UGAg Alum, big supporter, UGAg AA donor, season ticket holder. It will be 10 year since last SEC championship next year. We lost 3 this year we should not have - one by double digits. (You suck). How are you going to (stop sucking)" Then he was cut off.

For a second, I kinda felt bad for CMR. Then I remembered that a few minutes before he was lauding his players for the blocked kicks and turnovers. Sucks to be him. He is apparently already on the recruiting trail. I guess just having a crappy bowl game in front of you frees up some time.

THWG!

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
PJ stated that he was NOT filing anything on this, because, 1. It would not help AND 2. We won...

But with that said, I am hoping he will at least speak with the head of officials of the ACC to review some of the calls with the head of the SEC officials, if for no other reason but to make them explain themselves....
This needs to happen. There is almost always an insane call

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
If the Mutts knew Richt's back story as well as they should, they'd cut that guy a ton of slack. What he's been through before he got to UGa, it's amazing he's not an alcoholic or in deep, deep counseling.