R. I. P. TYRONE SORRELLS

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Tyrone played OL in the mid 80's. Transferred from ugag after NCAA investigation involving a booster giving him money for a down payment on a $900.00 used car. Ugag lost seven scholarships for that one. I always like Tyrone because dwags hated him so much. Damn Good Jacket!

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Tyrone played OL in the mid 80's. Transferred from ugag after NCAA investigation involving a booster giving him money for a down payment on a $900.00 used car. Ugag lost seven scholarships for that one. I always like Tyrone because dwags hated him so much. Damn Good Jacket!

Remember him well. Do you have a link to an obituary?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Remember him vaguely. Rest in Peace.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry man, didn't have a link. I heard it from a friend, didn't read it online. Was just passing along the fact that he passed. Sorry I didn't have the background info.

Sorry man, didn't have a link. I heard it from a friend, didn't read it online. Was just passing along the fact that he passed. Sorry I didn't have the background info.
OK. I understand. What you posted led to me to look for an official announcement, which I subsequently posted. If you hadn't posted what you did, few of us would probably have known anything.

Boss Ross

Jolly Good Fellow
Ty was a great kid when I worked in Buford use to buy him lunch he would laugh about the head of the bulldog club buying him the car sorry to hear about his passing R I P .