Questions About Players MIA

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Blackburn and Yondjouen are in rehab from serious knee injury. Any known status of their recovery/condition to play in 2024?

D J Moore moved to CB. Any info on his injury recovery or progress as a CB. Was he a proven CB in high school? Is he being counted on to play a significant CB role in 2024?

Gee saw little or no action in 2023. Injured? or?

Blackstrain been injured past two seasons. Status and ?

Dean reported last year as a transfer but have heard nothing about him since. I do not believed he played in 2023. Injured?

MacKenny did not play the last two or three games. Injured? Status?

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
DJ moved to CB mid season when he returned from injury. Reported by KQ and on here. Just saw video of him doing off-season DB type drills - backpedalling, tracking receivers, etc. He is definitely going to run with DBs next year.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Word is that DJ has been impressive at CB for a new guy. I saw Gee playing on STs during the bowl game (KO coverage I think. Not sure what was up with Blackstrain, or if Avery Boyd was hurt. Seems like we saw more of Boyd earlier in the season.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
Fyi, speaking of missing, I noticed Dom Blaylock is not on the roster for this year.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Fyi, speaking of missing, I noticed Dom Blaylock is not on the roster for this year.
Doesn't look like he had a catch against uga or ucf. Anybody know if he played in those games?

I wonder if he got another injury and decided to hang it up?

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Doesn't look like he had a catch against uga or ucf. Anybody know if he played in those games?

Blaylock is listed in the participation report for uga, but not for UCF. He was not credited with any stats from the uga game. So perhaps he left the team before the bowl.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer

Blaylock and played more snaps than any GT WR in the uga game, but he got hurt in bowl practice. Not sure why he’s not on the 2024 roster, but if I had to guess he’s probably hanging it up.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
He got one snap against UVA and four against Clemson, but didn’t play on defense against UCF
I guess he’s lined up on a gunner here?
1704932006213.jpeg

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I guess he’s lined up on a gunner here?
View attachment 15509
Yes, pretty sure DJ Moore is the jammer here. PFF snap counts show that #19 didn’t play on offense for UCF and #22 didn’t play on defense for GT. But they both played 10+ special team snaps, including punt.

I only have one source though so if you’re seeing something different somewhere let me know.