Question for me and others ( please don't answer sober )

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
1. Yes. It's miami with or without Richt.
2. No. You can't afford to lose the remaining brain cells.
3. Not a problem.
4. Maybe. Or a 3-3. Maybe a 6-6.
5. If you're looking for change then you might want to cut back how much you spend on booze. Oh, change in OCs. Whoknows. Maybe it won't be an issue.
6. I'll let you know once we know who the back up is. Or who the starter is.
7. You should always boo duke or unc.
8. Look for the fat guys. Take a 50 50 on which is ours.
9. He lines up next to the fat guys.
10. Drink more beer.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm looking forward next year but being a little slow I need help with a few questions. If you need help feel free to ask a question.
1) Is it OK to still hate Miami without Richt being their coach ?

2) Because we think that we will pass more and that could stop the clock which will make the game longer, should I drink 2 extra beers before the game if I have more time to sober up with the game lasting longer ?

3) I know if a drink more beers that could mean I'll need to get up and go the restroom. Should I not care that I make people mad walking in front of them or should I practice on letting a little out them letting a little dry and letting a little more out and letting it dry ?

4) If we go back to the 4-3 on defense and it don't work do we need to try a 4-4 ?

5) Does Patenaude have pictures of CGC , like Sewak did of CPJ , or can we look for a change ?

6) Are we all still pulling for the backup QB ?

7) If they come out in all blue next year can we boo ?

8) How will we know watching the game which are our OL if they are not on the ground ?

9) and where does this new TE line up on the field ? Can he play defense also ?

10) What do we do if Wells missed a FG ? ( I know it won't happen but just in case )

Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
No
No
Guess
No
Idk. Just cheer

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I'm looking forward next year but being a little slow I need help with a few questions. If you need help feel free to ask a question.
1) Is it OK to still hate Miami without Richt being their coach ?

2) Because we think that we will pass more and that could stop the clock which will make the game longer, should I drink 2 extra beers before the game if I have more time to sober up with the game lasting longer ?

3) I know if a drink more beers that could mean I'll need to get up and go the restroom. Should I not care that I make people mad walking in front of them or should I practice on letting a little out them letting a little dry and letting a little more out and letting it dry ?

4) If we go back to the 4-3 on defense and it don't work do we need to try a 4-4 ?

5) Does Patenaude have pictures of CGC , like Sewak did of CPJ , or can we look for a change ?

6) Are we all still pulling for the backup QB ?

7) If they come out in all blue next year can we boo ?

8) How will we know watching the game which are our OL if they are not on the ground ?

9) and where does this new TE line up on the field ? Can he play defense also ?

10) What do we do if Wells missed a FG ? ( I know it won't happen but just in case )
Omg you have me rolling with laughter dude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1)I hated Miami before Richt, I’ll hate them still
2) more beer is always better
3) if everyone follows the more beer rule, plenty should be getting up to pee anyways
4) 10-1 defense next
5) :cool:
6) the backup qb is the best player on all teams. That is no GT thing. GT is begging for the back up kicker (thanks Wells!)
7) no, we yell “bluuuuuuuuuuuuue”
8) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
9) te’s are just worse A Backs :cigar:
10) see number 6

Happy New Years. I hope you all drank your whiskey clear tonight.

Last edited:

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
1) Is it OK to still hate Miami without Richt being their coach ? YES

2) Because we think that we will pass more and that could stop the clock which will make the game longer, should I drink 2 extra beers before the game if I have more time to sober up with the game lasting longer ? YES - 4 extra beers though

3) I know if a drink more beers that could mean I'll need to get up and go the restroom. Should I not care that I make people mad walking in front of them or should I practice on letting a little out them letting a little dry and letting a little more out and letting it dry ? NO DO NOT CARE

4) If we go back to the 4-3 on defense and it don't work do we need to try a 4-4 ? 5-2 DEFENSE. 85 Bears!

5) Does Patenaude have pictures of CGC , like Sewak did of CPJ , or can we look for a change ? NO NO GOD NO!!

6) Are we all still pulling for the backup QB ? DEPENDS WHO BACKUP IS

7) If they come out in all blue next year can we boo ? HELL YES

8) How will we know watching the game which are our OL if they are not on the ground ? (Shakes Magic 8-ball) "ASK AGAIN LATER"

9) and where does this new TE line up on the field ? Can he play defense also ? IN THE BACKFIELD, YES, and on ST

10) What do we do if Wells missed a FG ? ( I know it won't happen but just in case ) DOES NOT COMPUTE.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I can't believe no one had heard of the stadium pal or beer belly. Rick Rileys best column for sports illustrated.

Those 2 items will solve all your game day problems.